INHERITANCE MEN’S GATHERINGS
Second Saturday of Each Month
Next Gathering: October 9th
Men come, join us as we embark on a twelve months journey to grow up in all things into the head – Christ. We will host the glorified Christ in our midst, in our homes, and our hearts. We have committed to spend one hour a day, five days a week, in prayer. Prayer is more than bringing our requests to God. Prayer is transformation into the image of Christ through beholding His glory as in a mirror.
Ephesians 1:11 In Him also we have obtained an INHERITANCE, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
Maximize our hour with God:
1. We bring our believing hearts. A believing heart is accepting of the truth in scripture before we understand it. Hebrews 3:7, 8
2. We confess with our mouths. Heart and mouth together are present in receiving salvation. We believe with our hearts and confess with our mouths. Romans 10:9+10
3. We engage with the Holy Spirit. 2 Thessalonians 2:13, 14
4. We engage with truth in scripture. Hebrews 4:12
5. We turn to Jesus. Matthew 13:14-17
Prayer is our time, heart, and mouth, with the Holy Spirit and truth in the scripture as we turn to see and experience Jesus.
Second Saturday each month 7;30 AM TO 10AM
Our next meeting is Saturday, October 9th
Here are some of the accepted truths we are receiving inside Christ.
1. In Christ – we are inside Christ. Ephesians 1:3-10
2. Our inheritance is in Christ. Ephesians 1:11-14
3. We were made alive with Christ, raised with Christ, and seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:4-10
4. Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Hebrews 1:1-4
Ask questions, share testimonies or discoveries. Email us at INHERITANCE@jubileechurch.org, and we will get back to you in twenty-four hours.
Please invite other men by sending this email and have them email us to join.
If you ever tire of this journey or find yourself on another one, and wish to be removed from this email list, send “unsubscribe.”
I am excited, humbled, and in awe—into the fullness of Christ!
Eyes on Jesus,
We shared more truths, and I would encourage all men, myself included, to listen to INHERITANCE September 11th On Demand