INHERITANCE MEN’S GATHERINGS
Second Saturday of Each Month
Next Gathering: September 10, 2022
Ephesians 1:11 In Him also we have obtained an INHERITANCE, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
Inheritance Men are men who have committed to grow in daily prayer and in the fellowship of the Spirit. Learning to be led by the Holy Spirit and the Truth of God’s Word, each man engages in these daily practices:
- Prayer – Spending an hour each day, five days a week, in prayer. Talking with Jesus transforms us to be like Him.
- 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
- Believing – A believing heart is accepting of the Truth in scripture before we understand or see it.
- Hebrews 3:7-8 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice, 8 Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness,
- Confession – Using our mouth to say what Jesus is saying to us. A believing heart must have a confessing mouth.
- Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Holy Spirit – Yielding and engaging with the Holy Spirit each are being led by the Spirit into the Truth.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the Truth,
- Scripture – each of us know Him and are known by Him in the scripture, the Word of Truth in our life.
- Hebrews 4:12-13 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
“Prayer is our time, heart, and mouth, with the Holy Spirit and Truth
in the scripture as we turn to see and experience Jesus.”
Second Saturday each month 8 AM TO 10AM (Breakfast begins at 7:30 am)
Our next meeting is Saturday, September 10, 2022
Missed a Inheritance gathering, want to catch up?
Email questions, share testimonies or discoveries at: INHERITANCE@jubileechurch.org
Please invite other men by sending them this email address and have them email us to join.
If you wish to be removed from this email list, send “unsubscribe.”