Longsuffering as a pattern
- Meditate on Paul’s confession of being placed into ministry.1 Timothy 1:12-17
- Who was he now?
- What was he before?
- What was exceedingly abundant?
- Why is long suffering going to be the pattern?
Longsuffering is salvation
- Meditate Peter’s exhortation concerning God’s promises, longsuffering, and the coming day of the Lord. 2 Peter 3:8-18
- Why does God exercise longsuffering?
- What is longsuffering?
- Peter says Paul brought this revelation in his writings, why is this so huge?
Longsuffering is the first description of love (1 Corinthians 13:4)
- God has already called every one of us on this planet into salvation and calling in Christ. Not all are answering. Many are persecuting Jesus—kicking against the goads. What may happen when Jesus reveals himself to those fighting against the divine impulse (goads) inside them?
- Meditate on how God can save anybody in any condition, as Paul being a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.