Daily Bible Reading for May 2023
Begins Monday, May 1st to Wednesday, May 31st
Together we will read through the Old Testament once and the New Testament three time in 2023.
- One chapter each day from the Gospels & the Book of Acts – this month includes Matthew & Mark
- One chapter each day from the Epistle and Revelation – this month includes Revelation, Romans and 1 Corinthians
- One chapter each day from the Torah & the Books of History – this month includes Numbers & Deuteronomy
- One chapter each day from the Books of Poetry – this month includes Psalms
- One chapter each day from the Prophets – this month includes Jeremiah, Lamentations & Ezekiel
We read a loud and listen with our hearts, not trying to understand with our minds but with the Spirit, knowing the scripture is alive and powerful and will effect us each day. This simple discipline is bringing profound change in lives.