Welcome to MANSIONS.
MANSIONS is an ongoing discipleship training course to develop the practice of abiding to learn to abide in Christ and in His Word (the Scriptures) through meditation and encounter.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you (John 15:7 NKJV).
Four Ways to Connect with MANSIONS:
- Watch the MANSIONS eCourses – Video training sessions led by Steve Dittmar.
- Become a MANSIONS Builder – Register to be an active participant who would like to be coached in this abiding process. You can choose to participate “one on one” or in a small group gathering.
- Become a MANSIONS Coach – Register to be a Coach / mentor for Builders, either “one on one” or hosting a small group.
- Sign up to receive MANSIONS email updates without registering as a Builder/Coach by clicking here.
We invite you to explore MANSIONS with our additional Resources (See below) and look forward to growing together into the MANSIONS of the Lord.
As a MANSIONS Builder you will be paired with a MANSIONS Coach for personal or small group mentoring. The purpose of the MANSIONS ministry is to provide mentoring for personal spiritual growth; to abide in Christ through prayer, partnership, and discovery. MANSIONS Coaches are not personal or pastoral counselors, but rather accountability partners and leaders in this journey you choose to embark upon. As a MANSIONS Builder you commit to practice abiding in Christ by:
- Meditating daily in the Scriptures, ideally up to 1 hour a day, 5 days a week,
- Connecting with your MANSIONS Coach weekly or bi-weekly (every other week) as pre-arranged by you and your coach, for 3 months
- Watching the 4 MANSIONS Training eCourses
- Recording (journaling) your encounters and discoveries for deeper growth
- Sharing your discoveries with your Coach for encouragement and feedback
- Partnering with your Coach through any questionnaires or exercises they assign
Each individual coaching session will be unique and individualized for your journey. While Coaches agree to come alongside and partner with you in this mentorship, we (Jubilee Church) acknowledge that Holy Spirit is the ultimate coach, mentor, and teacher. The success of your growth and discovery is directly correlated to your personal commitment to build your relationship with Him first and foremost. Thank you for choosing to partner with a MANSIONS Coach. We believe that through this process you will begin to encounter Jesus in His Word. We are praying for you and believing for increased freedom as you abide in Christ!
Welcome to MANSIONS Coaching!
The purpose of the MANSIONS ministry is to provide mentoring for personal spiritual growth; to abide in Christ through prayer, partnership, and discovery. As a MANSIONS Coach, you are not a personal or pastoral counselor, but rather an accountability partner and leader who will come alongside to mentor MANSIONS Builders in this journey they are choosing to embark upon. Our heart is to see the Body of Christ return to her First Love, and to become ignited with passion to share the goodness of God with others, both within the Church and in the world He loves.
This process is organic in nature as it will develop over time through practicing your own personal abiding in Christ, and as you learn to mentor someone else in the same. There is much flexibility in the size and personality of each “mentor group” which will depend upon the following:
- Your choice of the size of your group (1-4 suggested)
- The stage of their relationship(s) with Jesus
- Your own personal growth and development in abiding
- The Builder(s) themselves and their commitment to the process.
As a MANSIONS Coach, you are not required to “have all the answers.” You are merely agreeing to walk alongside a Partner in their process of discovery. The MANSIONS Coaching Training provides tools for this discipline as a guide, not a rule or law.
As a MANSIONS Coach, you commit to the same practice of abiding in Christ as the MANSIONS Partners by:
- Meditating daily in the Scriptures, ideally 1 hour a day, 5 days a week;
- Watching the 4 MANSIONS eCourses; Click here to watch.
- Recording (journaling) your encounters and discoveries for deeper growth;
In addition, as a MANSIONS Coach you also agree to:
- Connect with your MANSIONS Builder(s) weekly or bi-weekly (every other week) for 3 months; location and times to be agreed upon between you and your Builder
- Attend the MANSIONS Coaching meetings the first Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm to 6:50pm (in person or online/archived);
- Use the online resources as tools for mentoring your Builder(s) in MANSIONS
- Fill out the online Coaching Feedback Form once a month
- Share your discoveries and created materials with the MANSIONS Coaching Team for the purpose of helping other coaches grow in this journey
- Receive occasional emails from Pastor Steve for encouragement and feedback
Each individual coaching session will be unique and individualized for the Builder’s journey. While Coaches agree to come alongside the Builder in this mentorship, we (Jubilee Church) acknowledge that Holy Spirit is the ultimate coach, mentor, and teacher. The success of each individual’s growth and discovery is directly correlated to their own personal commitment to build their relationship with Him first and foremost.
We encourage you to be creative in the design of your mentorship. You are encouraged to watch portions of the MANSIONS teachings with your Builder(s) as discussion points or for clarity. Please click here to watch the Mansions eCourses. You may also print out the resources on our MANSIONS page to share with them. Feel free (but not obligated) to create questionnaires or surveys for your Builder(s) to fill out to better help you mentor them. While you are free to use other resources you find helpful, we ask that you focus mainly on the Scriptures of the Holy Bible and the resources on the MANSIONS webpage. Please feel free to share any materials you have created with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, as we are all learning and discovering together the different ways in which we can communicate this journey.
Thank you for choosing to become a MANSIONS Coach. We believe that by becoming a mentor your own personal journey of abiding and encountering Jesus in His Word will deepen and grow exponentially. We are praying for you and believing for increased freedom as you abide in Christ and as you lead others through this incredible journey!