“Therefore, having been by faith, we have through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have in which we stand, and rejoice in of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also , knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.” (Romans 5:1-5)
A door is opened to us right now. Let’s consider our discovery journey of the access of grace that brings hope found in Romans 5:1-5.
1. Justified – Done at new birth, settled, nothing I can do to add or take away from it.
2. Peace – A place that has been given to me through Jesus Christ.
3. Access into grace – the potential for new and more than what we received at the new birth—our discovery process.
4. Rejoice in hope – This hope is that the plan and purpose of heaven individually and corporately through Jesus—to come into the fullness of what God has planned for Himself in us.
5. Glory in Tribulation (Pressure)—Glory here means “boast”—There is pressure because we have been set apart, marked, hope given, Christ is in us and we have a destiny. The enemy does all he can to destroy this image. We rejoice in this pressure because it’s building in us patience (cheerfulness while standing under the pressure).
6. Tribulation produces character or “experience.” We discover that we didn’t die over the pressure, but discovered God in the midst of it.
7. This experience brings hope.
Out of a testing comes a hope. If we understand this hope, we would join with Jesus’ intercession, to awaken His bride into all that He dreamed of for our unique destiny. Today, God wants to release, redefine, reawaken, explain, explore and enlarge hope in the dream planted inside of each of us. Join in heaven’s intercession and let hope arise.
Monday, February 3, 7PM – 8:30PM: We continue our six Mondays of prayer, which started January 27th. Come be a part of pre-conference prayer gatherings to discern the heart of God for The Champions—Spring Conference, which will be held 3/12/14 to 3/15/14.
Tuesday, February 4, 7PM: Join our journey of the “Saved Your Seat” Discovery Group: Men and women will meet separately to discover truths in each chapter and discuss how to incorporate them into our lives.
Wednesday, February 5, 6PM: Discovery Service – Entering into the Glory given to You
Wednesday, 7PM: Glory Service – Recovering Lost Hope
Saturday, February 8, 10AM – 4PM: Arise Shine—Beauty for Ashes with Lisa Miara who is the founder of Springs of Hope Israel. Her life changed when her son, an IDF solider, was brutally attack in 1998. From beneath these ashes rose Springs of Hope, an international ministry to terror survivors and those they love. Lisa has risen with a voice of hope and glory to all bring beauty from beneath our ashes.
Sunday, February 9, 9AM: Lisa Miara will be with us for our first service and will share “Made in His Image,” how Christ in you is always the hope of glory, no matter what the circumstances.
Sunday, 10:20AM: Prayer for the Nations. The rulers of the world plot while He who sits in heaven laughs—we are the voice of agreement with God on earth.
Sunday, 11AM: I will share “The Hope that Enters into the Presence Behind the Veil,” How hope empowers our prayers.