The Lord appeared to me in a dream Saturday morning and said to me, “Shout Grace to President Trump!” Immediately I shouted, “Grace to President Trump!” And as I cried “Grace, grace,” I could sense the force of the kingdom of God going to our president, and resting upon him, his office, our capital, and our nation. I shouted again, “Grace to President Trump.” I could feel the power going forth and the authority of Christ’s grace crisscrossing our country and electorate. Over and over again, I shouted, “Grace,” and another wave of grace came, changing the atmosphere.
In the morning, as I meditated on this dream, I felt five truths in our Lord Jesus Christ charged to me:
- Grace is the substance of the kingdom of God, for we are saved by grace through faith. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Grace is the answer in the Lord’s hearing from heaven, forgiving our sin, and healing our land, salivation. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- The grace of God that brings salvation – appearing to all men. (Titus 2:11)
- The God of peace will crush Satan under our feet shortly – the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is with us. (Romans 16:20)
- Grace poured upon King Jesus’ lips. God has blessed Him forever. (Psalm 45:2)
Grace is the substance of the kingdom of God, the response of God in heaven in hearing, forgiving, and healing. Grace is bringing salvation to all men. In peace, God crushes Satan under our feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus is with us.
Jesus, our king, has shouted, “Grace to President Trump!” I will declare the decree the Lord has said to me, “Grace to President Trump!”
To watch this declaration from Sunday’s service, click here.