Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. Romans 4:18 KJV (please read Romans 4:17-21, for the scriptural promise in this blog)
Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father in glory. His suffering’s complete, His victory is secure, and His triumph indisputable. However, Satan is, refusing to give way to this truth, wanting to hold his reality of dominion. And we are in the middle of all this!
God communicates the truth of Jesus’ victory, concerning us, through promises. Promises are made in His presence. The presence of God communicates life from the dead and calls things that do not exist as though they did – because they DO exist. In the unseen, they are already seen as real. Hence His promises are truth, they are real, and they are our life and our inheritance.
Abraham had to make a decision to believe in hope, in the promises that had been spoken, in order to become what he had been made. In God’s presence God said, “I have made you a father of many nations.” Now Abraham had to believe, “that he might become the father of many nations.” All of us have been given promises, spoken to us in His presence. And, they continue to grow with promise upon promise. Now, I believe is the time of fulfillment so let’s look at Abraham and observe for ourselves what he did to inherit and become…
1) Believe in hope – Call back your hope. Dust it off and imagine it fulfilled today. No matter how long you have waited, it still remains. Let it have expression in your imagination.
2) Do not be weak in faith – Looking at, observing fully, or considering your circumstances, will not strengthen your faith but rather weaken it. Look to Jesus the author and finisher of your faith.
3) Do not waver at the promise through unbelief – When we give to much attention to our situation, as it stands, we are tempted to reconsider, doubt, and waver at the promise of God. We let our circumstance define our promise, rather than our promise our circumstance.
4) Be strong in faith – We become strong in faith as we turn from our impossibilities to God’s goodness and power.
5) Glorify God – Instead of considering your circumstances, glorify God. This shifts our attention to His beauty and perfection. Glorify God for who He is!
6) Be fully convinced – Being convinced that God can do what He promised is the final key. It is our shifting responsibility (fully) to God’s ability. We glorify God for what He can do! He is able to perform what He promised.
7) Receive His righteousness imputed – There is no disqualification possible, no rejection conceivable, our faith has made us righteous and His promise our reality.
All of our promises will be fulfilled in the same manner. The devil cannot stop faith. He cannot cause a technicality to disqualify us. He cannot overpower the life of God in our promise. He is utterly powerless to the victory of Jesus. When we shift from ourselves and our circumstances, to God and His ability, we are righteous by imputation. We can wear God’s ability and our given righteousness as our guarantee. Once the promise has become reality, then we have brought the unseen into the seen. We have become a father.
Wednesday May 4, 7 pm: ACTS in Motion! The Power of Prayer and the Promise of Sending. When we join prayer with preaching we have powerful results. This night will highlight the many assignments of Jubilee to the Nations and Jubilee as a House of Prayer for the Nations. We will end with a fire tunnel of glory, this will be a messy glorious service you will not want to miss!
Sunday May 8, 9 am: I will share “A Mother’s Intercession – How it Changed the Course of a Nation”. This message is for everyone (especially mothers) who carry promise for those they love. Even when all is lost and nothing can be done, something can always be done, and nothing is ever lost.
Sunday, 10:20: Nations Prayer – The prayer of a righteous man avails much. The prayers of a sending church accomplish much. Join us as we reign with Christ and bring His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Sunday, 11 am: I will share “Judging Him Faithful Who Promised – Receiving Strength to Conceive”. Sarah shifted from bareness to fruitfulness when she judged God faithful. This powerful truth is vital today for all who’s destinies have been delayed or denied. We will shift from powerless to powerful! A mother’s faith begins with God’s faithfulness.