When we enter into any trial, we can find ourselves overwhelmed, even recoiling back into past traumas and dramas. Rightly so, our soul remembers what we have been through. Here are five truths to free us:
1) Prophesy your outcome! When Jesus was told about Lazarus’ sickness, He immediately said, “This sickness is not unto death but for the glory of God.” When Abraham left his servants to ascend Mount Moriah, with his son Isaac to sacrifice him as an burnt offering, he declared “Stay with the donkey; the lad and I will go yonder and worship, and we will come back to you.” When Elisha was told of the army surrounding the city and their doom, he replied, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”
2) Let go! Jesus stayed two more days, where He was, before He went to Lazarus. Self-preservation, the fear of death, will compel us to control. We struggle to prevent, rather than rest inside of trust. Jesus prophesied that they were going to the other side of the sea then promptly went to sleep in the storm.
3) Strengthen yourself in the Lord! Re-calibrate yourself in truth, by worshiping God in spirit and truth. Proclaiming who God is, His promises, His love, kindness, and faithfulness, moves our soul into agreement with truth and out of the lie. Love entering in drives out fear and we can again hear clearly.
4) Inquire of the Lord! After David strengthened himself in the face of great loss and threatened death, he inquired what to do. When we are in union with the Lord, inside of His truth and Spirit, we can ask what to do and find faith to act. It may be something bold and brave, but most likely it will be something simple and sincere that we are given to do.
5) Fellowship in His victory! Worshiping and giving thanks for the victory being given before it is seen, joins us again to the prophesy of outcome with which we began. Jesus stood before the open tomb of Lazarus. Lifting up His eyes He said, “Father I thank You that You have heard Me.” Something wonderful happens in fellowship, inside of victory, even before we see the victory with our eyes. Our boldness increases, God’s glory is revealed, and we become immovable.
December 6, 2015, Sunday, 9 am, I will be sharing “The Anna and Simeon Factor—Removing the Blockage for the Next Generation.” There is a place of faith, enjoyment, celebration, and rest, when we have yielded our lives and outcome to the Lord and His faithfulness. We see, we prophesy, we enter into supernatural appointments and fulfillment.
Sunday, 10:20 am, Nations Prayer continues with the first and last five minutes dedicated to “Prayer of Humility.” If you are with us at the 9 am service, join us at 10:20. If you are coming to the 11 am service come at 10:45 for this positioning into grace.
Sunday, 11 am, I will be sharing “Setting our Course of Pursuit – Recovering our Pursuit When off Course.” There are two important discoveries found in life, again and again…the “One thing I will do” is actually “Two things we will do.” Setting course and recovering course—taking hold and letting go. There is a supernatural re-calibration happening as we behold the Lord and His voice.
Special guest worshipper Leonard Jones (who is leading a songwriter workshop Saturday at Jubilee) will co-lead worship with Diana Anderson at all services Sunday morning. Leonard is a master musician and has been instrumental in pioneering the new sound of worship that has emerged in these last twenty years.
December 9, 2015, Wednesday 6 pm, Builders Series, last session. I will be sharing the last three chapters in Nehemiah the posture of a faithful people, the subtlety of our enemy’s inroads, and the power of the Holy Spirit to regain Christ’s rule. Fabulous truths, timely and liberating.
Wednesday, 7 pm, “Laying on of hands and impartation service.” I will lead a team of ministers in prophetic building. Calling forth His beauty out of ashes, joy out of mourning, praise out of depression, honor out of shame, and joyful acceptance of God’s given inheritance out of our confusion. This is our completion of the Building series, and now calling forth the work of the Lord inside of every one of His living stones. This will be a powerful prophetic service that you won’t want to miss.