Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
Ministry Statement: From the beginning, God felt that it was not good for man to be alone. In today’s fast moving, social media, smartphone society men can either be pushed into places of isolation or overwhelmed by expectations as a husband, father, friend, boss, co-worker, leader and more. Our Father’s plan is for each man to be open and honest, first in His presence and then with other men, who can strengthen each other.
Vision Statement: Meeting together in small groups and corporate gatherings, to strengthen and encourage men through prayer, worship, teaching and fellowship.
At A Glance
Ministry Name: Men’s Ministy
Ministry Leader: Brian Rogers
- Tuesday Morning Men’s Prayer
- 6am -8am in the Prayer Center
- Men’s Dance and Fellowship Group
- First & Third Tuesday of each month
- 6:30pm to 8pm in the Family Room
- Quarterly Corporate Gatherings